Technical Recruiter at Infoblox
Views:213 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Infoblox - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - C Programming (3-9 yrs)
Infoblox is seeking a Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer to join our Product Engineering team in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will work on platform and infrastructure related components that support our Core Network products.
- The Platform Services team is responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining system infrastructure components in the areas of high-availability platform services.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing and successful innovative organization.
- As a key contributor to the core platform team, you would be involved in creating high-quality system software for core DDI networking platform.
- Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration. You will report to The Software Development Manager in Bangalore, India.
- Maintaining and upgrade Linux kernel and open source libraries
- Design and implement timely, high-quality software solutions to customer issues for Infoblox core products
- Communicate and coordinate with other Product Management, software development teams around the world
- Take features from concept to release through all phases of development: Functional and Design specifications, implementation and unit, performance and scalability testing
- Analyze software defects, as well as security and performance issues in a Linux-based multi-threaded environment
- 3+ years- experience software development in C programming in a Linux or Unix environment
- Strong systems background and knowledge of Linux kernel and OS internals, GNU tool-chain and debugger knowledge
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required
- In-depth working knowledge Linux platform services, Performance analysis and in kernel level debugging using gdb and other tools
- A solid understanding of networking concepts
- Familiarity with Perl and/or Python is the major plus
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere and vCloud Director is a plus
- Four-year degree in CS, CE, EE or equivalent is required
- Master's in CS, CE or EE is preferred
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies- and having fun along the way.
Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team- our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.