Talent Acquisition at Infoblox
Views:36 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infoblox - Senior Software Engineer - C/Linux (5-10 yrs)
Job Description ;
- Infoblox is seeking a Senior Software Engineer - Platform to join our Product Engineering team in Bangalore. The Senior Software Engineer will report to the Manager of Software Engineering in Bangalore, India. You will be a part of the Platform Services team that is responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining system infrastructure components in the areas of high-availability platform services.
- You will have an opportunity to work with the best of technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox. In this role, you will have an opportunity to be a part of the team solving massive scale, performance challenges, building and maintaining next-generation network actionable intelligence products. As a key contributor to the core platform team, you would be involved in creating high-quality system software for core DDI networking platform.
- Develop architecture and design specifications for core features and components of the Infoblox DDI core infrastructure
- Implementation, performance tuning, troubleshooting complex customer scenarios and optimization of core features and components, including networking, quality of service, memory allocation and resource scheduling
- Improve scalability and manageability of the Core DDI product line and for distributed virtualized environments
- Design and develop algorithms to solve complex applications problems, system administration, and other network concerns
- Verify stability, interoperability, and scalability of system architecture
- Interact with product management, QA, Support, and customers to ensure the best end-to-end customer experience
- Work with Sustaining Engineering and Customer Technical Support to diagnose and resolve challenging field issues
- 5 to 10 years of experience in software development with demonstrated experience in leading design efforts, in-depth knowledge of Linux internals, solving complex problems like memory, system and performance issues thus helping high scalable applications
- Good working knowledge of Linux internals, C, shell scripting, data structures
- Good working knowledge of any networking protocols like DNS, DHCP, BGP, OFPF (hands-on must)
- Good knowledge of the platform or should have worked on Network device drivers
- Four-year degree in CS, CE, EE or equivalent is required
- Master's in CS, CE or EE is preferred
About the Company :
- It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies- and having fun along the way.
- Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team- our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.