TA at InfoBeans Technologies
Views:114 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
InfoBeans Technologies - Senior Java Developer - MEAN Stack (5-10 yrs)
As a Senior Developer / Technical Lead at InfoBeans, you will be responsible for prototyping, designing, developing and supporting highly dynamic and scalable multi-tier applications. The Incumbent will be an integral part of a Application Development team in developing Next Generation applications and demonstrate personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved both within the internal teams, and with partner organizations and suppliers.
Role : Senior Developers / Technical Leads (Multiple opportunities)
Location : Bangalore.
Skill Matrix :
Languages : Core Java, MEAN Stack
UI : AngularJS, EmberJS, NodeJS
Database : MongoDB
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Working in a fast paced environment, you will be collaborating with product management, usability experts and engineering teams to understand customer requirements and to create a cross-browser dynamic interface with rich user interaction capabilities.
- Not only comply with Best Practices for Web standards but also ride on the futuristic Rich Internet Application techniques, to ensure our customers always benefits from an efficient user interface. Performance, scalability, and security will be the integral goals while delivering the top-rated applications to our customers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with cross-functional groups such as product management and usability to develop and refine the product requirements
- Design, develop, test and deliver web applications and services using Angular.JS, Java, MongoDB.
- Achieve horizontal scalability via microservices architecture.
- Research new technologies and incorporate their usage into new applications or services
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- 5+ years front-end development experience
- Strong experience with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, Node.JS, Ember.JS
- Expert skills in MongoDB.
Good to have : Experience on ElasticSearch, Kafka, Redis, Docker
Softer Attributes :
- Gifted/Able communicator.
- Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
- High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
- Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multi-tasking.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.