HR Manager at Infini Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:82 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Infini Systems - Senior Tech Lead - PHP/Laravel Framework (6-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans technically and associated communications documents for stakeholders
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Provide technical coordination and leadership; mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
- Develop code based on the requirements
- Maintain source code versions
- Review of code, Technical document developed by team members
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results.
- Lead identification of technologies, prototyping, framework comparison, adoption, technical assessments
- Project estimation with FP/UCP, project management activities like developing project scope, customer relationships, team building, cost management, continuous design improvements and conducting status meetings and customer reviews
- Play the role of SCRUM Master for the execution of the project including product backlog, sprint planning, sprint backlog, daily scrum meeting, sprint review and sprint burn down chart
- A proven track record in Project Management activities encompassing Test Planning, Budgeting, Resource handling, Risk management and Team management & Mentoring
Technical Skills :
- PHP7 +
- Laravel 5.2 +
- Redis, Memcache
- HTML5 & CSS3
- MySql & Oracle
- Cross-browser / Cross-platform compatibility knowledge
- Capable of working independently on tasks based upon organizational goals.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving and decision-making
- Quick learner, detail oriented and able to meet the deadlines
- Very good in oral and written communication
- Creative personality, positive energy, readiness to take responsibility and accountability
- Understanding of the Software
Required skills :
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts
- Knowledge of SOA architect
- Good Communication Skills (Oral & Written).
- Should be a good Team Leader
- Quick Learner, ability to quickly understand the problem/customer requirements and articulate an appropriate solution
- Interpersonal skills
- Good at planning and execution
Preferable Skills :
- Knowledge on Cloud development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 and GOOGLE APIs i.e. MWS
- Experience in building REST API's
- Experience with Paypal API Integration
- Mobile web development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Containers