Senior Technical Recruiter at Infinera India Pvt Ltd
Views:97 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Infinera - Firmware Test Engineer - White/Black Box Testing (5-9 yrs)
Job Title : Firmware Test Engineer
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced Firmware Test Engineer. As a Firmware Test Engineer at Infinera, you will work for a high complexity DWDM equipment for LH/ULH applications.
- You will work in close collaboration with multi location cross-functional R & D teams. Our work includes everything from product concept to finished product - a process that spans over the entire development cycle. The team takes full responsibility for delivery on time with the right quality.
- As a Firmware Test engineer, you will be responsible to deliver quality output by executing product Firmware testing with a laser focus on quality and adherence to project schedules. You will be expected to work in a cross-functional team environment to debug and resolve technical issues.
- The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently and strong will to drive for solutions.
Education/Qualification : Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in CS or EE with very good academics
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Being an integral member of the test team, deliver quality output by executing product Firmware testing with a laser focus on quality and adherence to project schedules
- Debug and resolve technical issues
- Execute test activities for sustenance releases to address field issues, feature enhancements, critical defect fixes through a mix of white box and black box testing
- Strategize with HW, ASIC, FW, and SW teams and proactively derive practical fixes which need to be merged into development codebase to create sustenance release(s)
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for customer found defects and enhance test plans to cover the customer scenarios.
- Ensure world-class quality for product and features being tested
Experience Necessary for Success :
- BS/MS with a minimum of 5+ years experience in the area of telecom product testing
- Experience in testing of Drivers, low-level Firmware in a chassis of DWDM
- Experience in working in a cross functional product development environment involved in testing carrier-class telecommunication products(s)
- Experience in working collaboratively with a geographically separated test teams
- Experience in developing test strategy, test plans using system requirements, participating in requirement reviews, design reviews and test plan reviews
- Experience in using test equipment Optical analyzer, power meter, VOA, OSA, Optical Switch
- Experience in using defect tracking tools and test repository tools/applications
- Demonstrate technical leadership qualities in driving innovative and efficient test methodologies
- Expertise in Python, C/C++ programming languages
- Candidate must be a quick-learner and self-starter, energetic, flexible and positive.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills are critical
- Experience with JTAG debuggers, oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, software version control (GIT) and bug tracking systems required
- Experience in Test automation
We offer :
- A high pace in the development of new products.
- Tight cooperation with other disciplines and an agile organization
- Short product development cycles, real results of your work, you will see how it affects our products and sales.
- International possibilities of development and internal advancement
- Social and wellness activities and clubs
- A friendly and helpful atmosphere
- Highly competent and motivated colleagues