Asisstant Manager HR at industrybuying
Views:752 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Industrybuying.com - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Industrybuying is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Job Responsibilities :
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes in the form of PRDs(Product Requirement Documents) and then drive it up to Product Launch
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Do online/offline research, analyze Analytics data and gather verbal inputs from cross functional teams to determine/predict the next set of Product Development items
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Product Management in a Web Development Company.
- Should be Tier 1 Institute passout. ( IIT,NIT, DCE, NSIT)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Kindly share me your updated resume with following details.
Exp CTC :
Notice period :
Current Location :