Asisstant Manager HR at Industrybuying
Views:357 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Industrybuying - Senior Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- Responsible for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting, and analysis. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively analyze all departments of a high-growth business.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Work closely with the business managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for long term free cashflows
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
- Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL and familiarity with databases.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and possess strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of python is preferred
Industybuying is a leading Business e-commerce platform, selling a wide range of business and industrial products to SMEs as well as large businesses. It has over 5,000 registered sellers and more than 75,000 registered businesses - SMEs and large corporate, procuring online from Industry buying. It offers over 1.5 million products across 45+ categories ranging from Safety and Security, Electrical and Lighting, Power and Solar, MRO supplies and many more categories. Based out of Delhi NCR, the company has a Pan-India footprint with fulfillment centers in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.
We are a growth stage e-commerce company with 300 people, excellent unit economics and planning to raise 30-50M more in capital in the next 6 months.
The IITian founding team has over 10 years of experience in industrial sector, supply chain and eCommerce. Industrybuying, backed by several Top tier Venture Capital Funds globally, is revolutionizing the B2B space in India and invites motivated individuals to join our team.