Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:290 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Indus OS - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Load/Performance Testing (4-8 yrs)
Indus is an indigenous technology platform that brings app developers, smartphone brands and the users on a single platform and truly creates an Indian smartphone platform.Made in India, for Indians - Indus is built on the three pillars of innovation, simplification and content. Indus was launched in May 2015 and quickly climbed to the #2 OS spot in India by mid-2016, overtaking global giants such as Apple's iOS & Microsoft's Windows.
Currently Indus a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers.
The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base over 50 Million by 2019.
Read all about the Samsung Partnership: https://bit.ly/2JgL3JU
Indus OS in news
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
We are looking for a strong techie who can join our QA team. You can add value to the product through your technology & testing skills.
What we do :
To create the mobile ecosystem for the next billion smartphone users from emerging markets in their native language.
Key Responsibilities :
- Testing Backend APIs using Postman or similar tools and scripts.
- Automation testing of UI/UX and Backend APIs.
- Responsible for Load and Performance Testing.
- Automation of existing test cases and creating new cases for effective and efficient testing.
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience of working on QA Automation.
- Must have test automation experience with Selenium & Appium WebDriver.
- Experience in coding on programming languages like Java or Python.
- Better understanding of JSON, XML, HTML.
- Knowledge of basic RESTful API Testing Frameworks and Tools (RestAssured & Postman or Swagger).
- Experienced in testing web and web services.
- Strong with SQL skills for backend testing.
- Must have basic knowledge of NoSQL Databases.
- Experience setting up automation framework is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
Additional Requirements :
- Should be a fast learner and a self starter, open to learning new tools.
- Must possess excellent communication (both verbal & written), documentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer requirements.
- Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
Location : Noida