Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:423 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
About Us :
Indus OS is an indigenous technology platform that brings app developers, smartphone brands and users on a single platform and truly creates an Indian smartphone platform. Made in India, for Indians - Indus is built on the three pillars of innovation, simplification and content. Indus was launched in May 2015 and quickly climbed to the #2 OS spot in India by mid-2016, overtaking global giants such as Apple's iOS & Microsoft's Windows.
Currently Indus has user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers.
The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base over 50 Million by 2019.
Read all about the Samsung Partnership :
Indus OS in news
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
We are looking for a strong techie who can join our team. You can add value to the product through your technical skills.
What we do : To create the mobile ecosystem for the next billion smartphone users from emerging markets in their native language.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build & maintain internal/external Web-facing applications.
- To design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications according to the specification provided.
- Create elegant web implementations.
- Design, improve and maintain website.
- Understand and enhance User Experience.
- Responsible for detailed Web UI documentation.
- Unit test client-side web applications.
- Able to complete project development on a schedule basis.
- Possess a good attitude and be a self-disciplined.
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Dynamic, talented UI Developer who enjoys designing, developing and maintaining our product & pushing web technology to its limits.
- Ability to learn, develop and adapt as the most important attribute.
- Work Experience in TypeScript, Angular or React, Node.js.
- Good working knowledge in MVC, MVVC.
- Strong understanding of UI, and usability.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies such as Node.js, MongoDB, python.
- Good knowledge of APIs such as oAuth.
- Basic knowledge of AWS.
- Minimum a year experience working in web and mobile-web field (Responsive design & development).
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team's work.
Additional Requirements :
- Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs etc) or abroad.
- Should be a fast learner and a self starter, open to learning new tools.
- Must possess excellent communication (both verbal & written), documentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer requirements.
- Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
Our Offering :
- Work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources in order to build enterprise systems that support mission objectives.
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
Location : Noida
Catch up with us on Social Media
Visit www.indusos.com for detailed information.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/indusos/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/indusos
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/indusos