Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:552 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Indus OS - Devops Engineer - IT Automation Tools/Cloud Infrastructure (3-7 yrs)
About Us :
Indus is an indigenous technology platform that brings app developers, smartphone brands and the users on a single platform and truly creates an Indian smartphone platform.Made in India, for Indians - Indus is built on the three pillars of innovation, simplification and content. Indus was launched in May 2015 and quickly climbed to the #2 OS spot in India by mid-2016, overtaking global giants such as Apple's iOS & Microsoft's Windows.
Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers.
The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base over 50 Million by 2019.
Read all about the Samsung Partnership : https://bit.ly/2JgL3JU
Indus OS in news :
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
What you do :
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
- Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
- Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 3-5 years equivalent experience in systems administration or devops roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
- Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
Location : Noida