HR Executive at Swedium global
Views:72 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indium Global Services - Software Developer - C/C++/Middleware (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience from software development in a Linux based embedded system.
- Excellent skills in C / C++ for application and middleware development.
- Experience with modern development methods such as Scrum, Continuous integration using tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Self-driven, able to challenge yourself, and gain the experience you need in order to solve the tasks at hand.
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented development and design.
- Experience from leading a group of engineers in an agile team set-up is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German is a plus).