HR Executive at Swedium global
Views:130 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Indium Global Services - Software Camera Validation Engineer (4-10 yrs)
Role : Software Camera Validation Engineer
Job Description :
- Validate software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electronics with 4 to 10 years of solid experience in Embedded software testing in Camera functional OR wireless Connectivity (BT,WIFI) functional OR Audio functional OR Multimedia/Video functional
- The candidate must have exposure to Intel Linux environment and should be available to join in 15-20 days.
- Should have exposure to Automotive Infotainment system validation.