HR Executive at Swedium global
Views:42 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indium Global Services - Motherboard Designer - Circuit Board Design (4-8 yrs)
- In this position, you will be responsible for designing printed circuit boards.
- Hands on experience with Schematics capture tool and layout tool will be helpful.
- Looking for candidate with debug and validation experience.
- Scope captures on the CRO, basic board bringup skill are desirable.
- Candidate with BOM handling experience is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
- Working closely with the consumer
- Debugging and evaluating motherboard and/or circuit problems
- Creating schematics and directing printed circuit board layout with CAD Engineer
Qualifications : You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
Additional qualifications include :
- Strong : Verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with design and/or evaluation and/or manufacturing engineers, customers,
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and experience in schematic capture, printed circuit board layout, and typical lab tools
- Experience with Allegro- and Cadence- design tools is required
- Looking for candidate with experience from 4-7 yrs.