HR Recruiter at Swedium Global Services
Views:119 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indium Global Services - Hardware Engineer - Debugging/Board Bring Up (4-7 yrs)
- Candidate will be responsible for Technical functions in support of engineering activities in - Validation Iabs, conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data.
- Experience with Board assembly/rework, oscilloscopes, Iogic Analyzers, - Voltage meters and soldering.
- May perform initial root cause of the issues encountered during the testing (hardware & software).
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature; work is performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems.
Additional Skills and or education :
Skills Needed :
- Ability to assemble/rework standard PC systems from raw components.
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
- Perform routine data collection and system maintenance.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self motivating and driven.
- Ability to Iearn quickly, perform tasks with moderate supervision and have strong debugged skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a diverse team.
Nice to have :
- Some knowledge of Linux commands.
- Application porting/development/debugging (e.g. IInux GTK apps framework) with Engineering guidance.
- Device driver porting/ development/debugging.
- Embedded system programming/debugging.
USB and Firmware knowledge is a plus.
Years of experience required for these positions :
- Minimum 4 years of experience with basic Iab skills.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Basic inventory knowledge and handling