HR Recruiter at Swedium Global Services
Views:154 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Indium Global Services - ASIC Verification Engineer - RTL/SoC/System Verilog (7-10 yrs)
Position 1. : Verification- Sweden/Finland
Mandatory Skills :
- Experienced System Verilog verification engineer
- Gate level simulation experience
- Structured, self-driven, flexible
- Scripting in Perl, Python, Bash or C-shell
- Good skills in working with UNIX and/or Linux
- At least 7+ years in ASIC industry
Meritorious Skills :
- Power estimation experience
- Low power RTL+UPF simulation and verification
- Experience on defining works flows and new ways of working
- Clearcase version control system experience
- UVM verification methodology
- VHDL knowledge
- More than 5 years in the ASIC industry
Position 2. : ASIC Verification - Sweden/Finland
- A strong experience in ASIC verification- IP or SOC.
- experience in System Verilog and UVM Methodology based verification or c driven verification or Specman e.
- Minimum of 5+ Years of VLSI Verification experience.
- Good command on English both in written and spoken, Swedish language knowledge is an advantage
- You should have Positive attitude, social skills, a desire to help team members, structured way of working and an eye for quality work.
- You enjoy working both independently and in a small diverse and you are focused on reaching result on time.
- The work will be carried out in a cross functional team using Scrum/Agile ways of working
- Experienced in WCDMA, GSM and/or LTE systems (preferred).
Position 3. : ASIC Verification-Sweden
- Good knowledge of the industry's image processing, crypto, and DMA with 5 years at least
- Verification is at the module level, constrained random, VMM / UVM, reference models in the TLM / SystemC
- A resource gap for both verification and design are the team that makes the post-processing of the image processing. They model (SystemC / TLM), design (System Verilog) and verifies (System Verilog / UVM).
- Team is working agile with backlogs, stories and daily syncs.
- Another resource gap is in a DMA module for crypto, mostly involves the updating of an existing design.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.