Management Team at Indianmesh Pvt Ltd
Views:504 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Indianmesh - Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Role : Business Analyst
Looking for Business Analyst for IT company in DELHI Loaction
A Business Analyst job description typically includes: Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business. Budgeting and forecasting. Planning and monitoring. Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilties :
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company'ssales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs.
Business analysts typically take the lead role in :
Requirements analysis :
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with clients and management, working with them to optimize and enhance our projects.
- Develop prototypes, documents and Flows and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to technical and installation team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Requirement gathering and analysing the requirement of the organization and creation of the prototype of the project.
- Develop proposals and presentation