Indianmesh - Ariba/Oracle Consultant (3-9 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
a) Good domain knowledge of the commodity a buyer is aligned to (product and process).
b) Labor: Consulting, Professional Services, and BPO
c) Information Technology: Hardware, Software, and Services, Data Centers, Call Centers, and Telecom
d) Legal, Marketing, Advertising, Print (Commercial, Financial, Warehouse)
e) Logistics, Capital Equipment
f) Office Suppliers/Equipment
1. Should possess the ability to front end with our client's internal customers, Vendors and internal departments and other stake holders in managing a requisition end to end. Should be able to sell the client's internal customers on the benefits of using their service, as there will not be a mandate to use the service.
2. Should be familiar with savings methodologies and be able to baseline savings in collaboration with the internal customer, especially in situations where a prior history of a similar buy does not exist.
3. Interaction with suppliers for placing orders for various commodities and services, follow up on orders, problem resolution regarding orders, invoicing issues and tracking and reporting key supplier metrics.
4. Buyer would be the first line of customer contact through his system application or through an assigned phone extension.
5. Buyer would be responsible to address all incoming orders as follows: respond to all phone requests, respond to web requests, expediting of purchase orders from requisition to delivery, obtain quotes and determine lead times when applicable, document appropriate due diligence, supply literature to client and update and follow up on customer requests.
6. Interaction with the client's internal customers regardless of need or level.
7. Adequate knowledge of relevant commodities and services, the various bidding process and policies and staying abreast of market trends.
8. Adequate relationship with vendors, including monitoring vendor performance.
9. Adequate knowledge of policies and procedures pertaining to procurement.
10. Resolution of all account payable issues, equipment trade-ups/surplus, P-card expenses, and support to commodity expert for Requests, reconciliation of errors and participation in Supplier scorecard.
11. Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined.
12. Ensure that targets are met in accordance to SLA and internal standards.
13. Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules.
1. 3-7 years of category experience.
Minimum Education requirement is a Bachelor's degree.
Required Skills :
This position requires an extremely dependable person with a strong attention to detail.
1. Ability to handle conflicting requirements of multiple stakeholders: Procurement, Finance, IT, and HR.
2. Strong communication/presentation skills.
3. Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office: Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.