Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:242 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - AngularJS Developer - Progressive Web Applications (2-5 yrs)
1) ABOUT I-PAC :
- I-PAC is a platform of choice for educated youth and young professionals who want to participate in the Indian political system and contribute meaningfully in setting the agenda for incoming governments, without necessarily being part of a political party.
- I-PAC started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013 and has been operating in the socio-political domain for the last 5 years. This group, founded by young professionals from renowned academic and professional backgrounds, is described as - India's first Political Action Committee- . I-PAC has transformed the way elections are fought in India by introducing professionalism and innovation at scale in campaigning.
- I-PAC aims to bridge the gap between citizens' aspirations and the incoming Government's priorities in its endeavor to support the election of visionary, progressive and inclusive leaders to public offices. I-PAC has ensured that citizens' agenda becomes focal to its campaigns through 'Nitish ke Saat Nishchay' in Bihar and 'Captain de Nau Nukte' in Punjab. In UP, through the 'Kisan Yatra', I-PAC brought back the focus on the demand for farm loan waiver which found resonance across the country.
- In the recently concluded campaign in Andhra Pradesh, where YS Jagan and YSRCP registered a resounding victory, I-PAC was instrumental in drafting the - Navaratnalu- YS Jagan's 9 welfare schemes to improve the living conditions of the people of Andhra Pradesh. Over the next 14 months, I-PAC executed YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra, wherein he took the message of the Navratnalu to the people and refined it further by getting a better understanding of their issues and aspirations.
2) WHO IS I-PAC LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective user interfaces
- Expert in developing web dashboard for data analysis using Angular (5, 6 or above versions)
- Strong knowledge of Command Line Interface, Developer Tools, SVN (Git), OOPS, Responsive Design, Cross-browser compatibility, Performance, Security (Client) and UI (Bootstrap, Angular Material)
- Effectively communicate with lead(s) and backend developers in a highly collaborative and agile environment for enhancing features, fixing bugs and integrating RESTful APIs into Web applications
- Architecting and automating the build process for a production environment using task runners or scripts
3) EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (preferably in Computer Science)
- 2+ years of work experience in web development using Angular framework
- Expertise in using Google Maps, D3.js or other libraries for data visualization is a must
- Expertise in developing scalable Progressive Web Applications for both Mobile and Web platforms
4) LOCATION : I-PAC Headquarter (Hyderabad)