Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:307 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Android Mobile App Developer - Java/Kotlin (2-5 yrs)
1) ABOUT I-PAC :
- Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a meaningful contribution to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party.
- I-PAC started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013 and has been operating in the socio-political domain for the last 5 years. This group, founded by young professionals from renowned academic and professional backgrounds, is described as India's first and largest cross-party political advocacy group. I-PAC has transformed the way elections are fought in India by introducing professionalism and innovation at scale in campaigning.
- I-PAC aims to bridge the gap between citizens' aspirations and the incoming Government's priorities in its endeavor to support the election of visionary, progressive and inclusive leaders to public offices. I-PAC has ensured that citizens' agenda becomes focal to its campaigns through 'Nitish ke Saat Nishchay' in Bihar and 'Captain de Nau Nukte' in Punjab. In UP, through the 'Kisan Yatra', I-PAC brought back the focus on the demand for farm loan waiver which found resonance across the country.
- In the recently concluded campaign in Andhra Pradesh, where YS Jagan and YSRCP registered a resounding victory, I-PAC was instrumental in drafting the - Navaratnalu- YS Jagan's 9 welfare schemes to improve the living conditions of the people of Andhra Pradesh. Over the next 14 months, I-PAC executed YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra, wherein he took the message of the Navratnalu to the people and refined it further by getting a better understanding of their issues and aspirations.
2) WHO IS I-PAC LOOKING FOR?
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code from the first day itself
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Follow Test-Driven Development (TDD) or write unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work in fast-paced Agile and challenging environment-
- Quickly learn and apply new Android development methods and updated to maximize development efficiency.
- Communicate well, work and collaborate with backend and other teams
- Innovate, increase the quality standard of the app and can lead a team/project
3) EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- A Bachelor or a Master's degree (preferably in computer science or a related field)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android mobile app development field.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Hands-on experience with the Android SDK, APIs and third-party libraries like (Volley, Retrofit, Maps, Payment gateway SDKs)
- Experience in implementing MVP/MVVM architecture
- Experience with user interface (UX/UI) design using Material design
- Knowledge of Constraint layout, Recycler view and other UI elements of Android
- Experience in writing test cases using Robotium, Espresso etc.
- Strong understanding of Activity, fragment and their interaction with each other.
- Working knowledge of design patterns like Builder, Singleton, Adapter pattern etc.
4) LOCATION : I-PAC Headquarter (Hyderabad)