Product Manager at Indian PAC Consulting Private Limited
Views:106 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Indian PAC Consulting - AWS Developer - System Design/Application Server (2-5 yrs)
I-PAC is a platform of choice for educated youth and young professionals who want to participate in the Indian political system and contribute meaningfully in setting the agenda for incoming governments, without necessarily being part of a political party.
I-PAC started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013 and has been operating in the socio-political domain since the last 5 years. This group, founded by young professionals from renowned academic and professional backgrounds, is described as - India's first Political Action Committee- . I-PAC has transformed the way elections are fought in India by introducing professionalism and innovation at scale in campaigning.
I-PAC aims to bridge the gap between citizens' aspirations and the incoming Government's priorities in its endeavor to support the election of visionary, progressive and inclusive leaders to public offices. I-PAC has ensured that citizens' agenda becomes focal to its campaigns through 'Nitish ke Saat Nishchay' in Bihar and 'Captain de Nau Nukte' in Punjab. In UP, through the 'Kisan Yatra', I-PAC brought back the focus on the demand for farm loan waiver which found resonance across the country.
WHO IS I-PAC LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, VPC Subnets, Route 53, IAM, CloudWatch, etc
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, Sonar Qube in a cloud environment
- Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Node servers, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate the creation of AWS images
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design and ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
- Understand the current setup and migrate Web applications on-premise environment into AWS
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- A Bachelor or a Master's degree (preferably in computer science or a related field)
- Minimum of 2 years- experience in designing and developing applications on AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification or above
- Strong notions of security best practices for web application environment on AWS