Indegene - Senior Engineer - MS Dynamics/CRM (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Dynamics 365 CRM - Sr. Developer helps in supporting Indegene Omnipresence's research initiatives, as our main CRM technical resource in the team.
This role, reports to the Director, Engineering and DevOps, collaborates with product owners, stakeholders and technical teams, and supports our research projects, primarily aimed at getting early feedback from customers.
- Requirements Gathering: Understand clearly the functional requirements and propose, get necessary clarifications from product owners and develop a solution meeting the requirements.
- Time to market : Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to efficiently develop a solution in quick time.
- Ownership : Lead the research projects, take complete ownership and develop solutions end-to-end, with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter: Ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner. Ability to pick up and implement new technologies/frameworks/tools on the fly.
- Timely support : Provide timely support on issues related to Dynamics 365 in research environments/instances.
- Collaboration : Collaborate with and provide excellent support to other technical teams for company integrated systems and platforms.
- Continuous learning : Keep abreast of the latest developments in Dynamics 365 and other platforms; Recommend apps, tools and enhancements in line with our objectives and roadmap
Desired Profile :
Experience : 3 to 7 years
- 3+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 development experience, including configuration, customization and integrations.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customizations to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Experience working with ETL, SQL, C#, plugins, workflows, JS Web Resources development and web development (HTML, Java Script, CSS).
- Well-versed in FetchXMLs and Dynamics Web APIs.
- Experienced in with Dynamics 365 SDK.
- Experienced in Visual Studio and Dynamics Developer Tool Kit.
- Experienced in debugging plugins/workflows/web resources.
- Must possess an understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality versus custom coding.
- Expertise in Dynamics CRM technical documentation and design.
- Experienced in writing unit and functional tests.
- Experienced in with svc tools such as Bitbucket, SourceTree.
- Experienced in scoping and technical requirements gathering.
- Consulting experience would be an asset.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2016 or Dynamics 365 certification a plus.
- Experience with other CRMs, such as Salesforce.com, is an asset.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare industries would be an asset.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Expert level customer facing skills with the ability to present persuasively and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations while on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum process.