Executive Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:277 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Indegene - React.js Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with product development team to plan front-end components based on business requirements, usability requirements, and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with designers and usability experts to ensure a great client-side user experience
- Hands-on coding / development as required as part of the core engineering team
- Follow the agile development methodology implemented in the engineering team.
- Actively participate in testing and support / maintenance activities.
- Participate in code peer review processes and quality improvement initiatives within the engineering team
Desired Profile :
- Experience 4+ years
- Strong proficiency with React Js
- Angular experience highly recommended
- Good experience or exposure to usability best practices for browser-based web applications
- Basic understanding of what is involved in integrating client-side components with server side components in a web-application context
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Ability to write quality code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Experience in following an agile development process