Recruiter at Indeed India
Views:1632 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:304
Indeed.com - Software Engineer - Java/C++/OOPS - IIT/BITS (1-5 yrs)
- Design, develop, and maintain high-volume web application and service infrastructure
- Conceive of and implement new features and improvements that enhance the jobseeker experience by improving the performance, scalability, and stability of our platform
- Own delivery of crucial components, at times leading small teams of engineers
- Mentor other engineers in development process and technical skills
- Design and develop reusable software components
- Promote best practices for quality agile software development
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for elegance and simplicity
- Takes pride in designing solutions that will outlive the problem
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science(IIIT/ IIT/ BITS),
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development
- Demonstrated significant technical contribution to at least one major, mission-critical middle-tier project or product, from conception to production release
- Successful experience building systems which apply modern middle-tier architecture and design patterns, including both SOA and EDA paradigms
- Deep understanding of how to implement sophisticated content assembly and delivery using middle-tier web technology stacks, including at least one well-known MVC toolkit (e.g. Struts, Spring MVC, etc.) and best practices for supporting AJAX frontends
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites highly desired
MoBolt unlocks the power of mobile in talent acquisition for customers such as Nike, Electronic Arts, Autodesk, TUI Travel & AOL. Its leadership team, with extensive experience in the recruitment and technology space, saw the mobile tsunami in recruitment coming.
In response, MoBolt created a smart and simple mobile apply platform that works seamlessly with any applicant tracking system (ATS) worldwide. MoBolt is the first to move the ATS login process that traditionally turns off most applicants, from the start to the end - significantly increasing conversions and applicant satisfaction.
See more at http://blog.indeed.com/2014/06/24/mobolt/
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Job seekers can search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 50 countries. More than 100 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed, and Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for thousands of companies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.