Lead Consultant at Incture Technologies
Views:651 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Incture Technologies - Project Manager - Mobility (10-13 yrs)
Incture was founded in the year 2006 headquartered in Bangalore, India with offices in the US, Canada, Singapore, and Thailand is focused on building DigitalApps, for platforms such as Mobility, Social, and Cloud. A dedicated team of 450 specialists spearheads the continuous growth of Incture. We are a preferred SAP partner when it comes to co-innovation and collaboration in product development. Incture views itself as a people-centric organization with an innovation-based culture. Thus, while we believe working in Co-innovation model (SmartApp City) with its customers, it also harnesses the talent of end developers through "Smart Developer Centre".
- A candidate with experience in implementing mobility solutions and managing the development and deployment of mobility applications on platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Candidate should have Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology.
- 10 years of professional experience, with at least 6 years of experience in the requirement gathering, design, implementation, configuration, and support of large-scale mobile application development and web application development projects.
- 4 years in a project management role, including cross-functional and cross-organizational projects (complete lifecycles).
- Demonstrated experience in effort estimation, reviewing and approval of requirements/ design/ code, analyzing the requirement, project tracking and resource tracking, allocating the resource across the project, high-level technical guidance.
- Managing the development and deployment of mobility applications on platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Experience implementing mobility solutions in a multi-vendor environment.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of mobility and IT systems, as well as comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Mobility.
- Experience with relational databases and object-oriented and event-driven techniques.
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, configuration, and network administration.
- Knowledge of running Agile delivery teams.
Desired skills :
- Knowledge of SAP products and solutions
- Knowledge of SAP technologies
- Development and deployment of applications on any cloud platform.
Interested candidates please apply here.
Please visit www.incture.com for more updates/ insights and use cases about the organization.
Relevant Exp (Project Management):
Rel Exp (Mobility technologies):