Team Lead at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:388 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Incident Manager - Project/Program Management (9-14 yrs)
One of our leading Fin. Tech Product based Clients in Hyderabad is looking for Incident Manager who he is working in a medium to large environment.
Designation : Incident Manager
Exp. : 9 - 13 Years
Loc : Hyderabad
Shift: Noon Shifts
Skill: Incident Management, ITIL, Servicenow, JIRA, Understanding Devops, support of working applications and infrastructure services.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Incident Coordination - manage all severity 1&2 incidents from inception to resolution, ensuring quick and correct assessment of the issue, including identifying the impact to a specific Business Unit, Owner(s) and engaging the appropriate resolver group.
- Provide prompt periodic progress updates to the appropriate parties until detection of the root cause and issue closure.
- Coordinate resolution efforts across multiple applications and groups.
- Conduct Post Event Reviews of each event with associated teams involved in each event with the goal of continuous improvement
- Provide metrics on Incidents Reported and work with the SRE Management team to identify trends/issues that require inclusion into the Problem Management agenda driven by the Problem Manager
- Provide input into the Incident Management Process, further defining the process flow, documenting expectations and assist in training and guiding impacted parties to adhere to the process.
- Provide after hours on call support.
Skills & Abilities :
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to own and manage multiple incidents simultaneously, lead a cooperative effort among members of a team to react to an incident and resolve to customers/business- satisfaction.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a service environment supporting multiple applications.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Displays a credible presence and positive image.
- Develops other people's confidence in self through consistent action, values and communication.
- Develops a strong network and relationships that benefit the team and the organization.
- Can maintain a holistic perspective, - big picture-, rather than only positional or functional viewpoints.
- Experience and knowledge of the incident management principles and methodologies, specializing in medium/large-scale organizational incident processes.
- Accepts responsibility for own choices, actions, non-actions, successes and failures.
- Proactively seeks out new and up-to-date information which can be applied to the incident manager role and incident process.
- Ability to perform on call duties as needed/scheduled.
- Proactively manage the resolution of major incidents in a timely manner, ensuring minimal business impact, and initiate escalation procedure as appropriate.
- Perform KPI reporting and analysis and provide to the appropriate groups.
- Prioritizing tasks appropriately and meet all defined deadlines.
- Perform daily duties with minimal direction.
- Effectively communicates status of major incidents to the appropriate stakeholders.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in an IT or Project Management program or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Foundations certification (preferred)
Required Skills :
- 10 to 13 years related experience with a background in IT Operations, including support of working applications and infrastructure services.
- At least 4+ year of experience as an Incident Manager working in a medium to large environment.
- Experience with ServiceNow or related Service Management tool.
- Experience with JIRA and/or another issue/bug tracking and Project Management tool.
- Understanding of DevOps philosophy.
- Experience in a Global Operations Center environment