Incentius - AWS Cloud Developer - Linux/Windows Administration (2-4 yrs)
Aurochs software is a cloud-based sales incentive compensation solution suite specifically designed for the life sciences industry. A pharma-ready, web-based solution designed to be highly intuitive and easy to use, it comes armed with a robust quality and auditing framework. Our solution suite consists of Incentive calculation engine, field reporting, quota setting, MBO manager and IC health check modules.
More details about us can be found at www.aurochssoftware.com
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with the team to ensure always-up availability for a large, diverse, mission-critical customer base.
- Interface with the customer success and support engineering teams to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide rapid troubleshooting, remediation, and root cause analysis of production issues.
- Manage month-to-month spending on supporting services and contracts.
- Define and continuously refine the team's operational processes and procedures.
- Define a unified operational environment and migration plan for all products.
- Research new developments and trends in the computer industry to maintain the professional expertise to assist in technology planning and influence the technology standards used by the company to maintain high availability systems.
- Collaborate with software engineers and testers to refine/improve our continuous delivery systems for on-premise and cloud technologies and to influence test strategies
- Keep up with the industry to continually improve the technology stack
- Provide context to your team so that they understand the impact of their work
- Working in professional business services environment that focuses on several of the following areas including Cloud Hosting Services, Infrastructure as Code, Infrastructure Operations, and Software Development Methodologies, and DevOps
- Tracking and reporting on all deployed cloud resources ensuring effective use of Operating Expense
Skill Set Required :
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience of being affiliated with enterprise solution development and deployments
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent a must, advanced degree an advantage
- Experience functioning in large web projects
- Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments desired
- Experience with automated deployments to AWS or other cloud infrastructures using popular frameworks and technologies
- Designed systems after thoughtful evaluation and consideration of technologies
- Proven strong development practices for automation in an automated shipping environment (test driven development, continuous integration, clean and maintainable code and multiple version management)
- Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills
- Experience with managing Operations and incident management
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure technologies and cloud-native services
- Experience working in agile teams with short release cycles
- A flexible, can-do attitude with a willingness and aptitude for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess strong verbal, written and team presentation communication skills
- This role requires healthy doses of initiative and the ability to remain flexible and responsive in a very dynamic environment
- Understanding of Cloud Service Provider offerings; AWS, Microsoft Azure, and other deployed platforms
- Ensure plans are consistent with Cloud best practices and in line with Cloud managed services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud computing, storage, and networking. Designing using best practices across multiple public cloud offerings (e.g., Azure and Amazon Web Services)
- Experience in several of the Architecture domains, a Functional domain or a Technology domain
- Hands-on experience scaling and managing cloud-based infrastructures