TA Specialist - HEG at Impetus Technologies
Views:872 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Impetus Technologies - Java/J2EE Developer - Big Data/NoSQL (4-8 yrs)
Job Title : Java/J2ee Developer
Work location : Indore / NOIDA / Bengaluru / Gurugram
Experience - 4+yrs.
- 4+ years of experience in the role of implementation of high end software products.
- Smart java engineers with strong problem solving skills, and able to thrive with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases.
Primary Skills :
- Expertise on Java/J2EE and should be experienced in implementing complex business logic.
- Should have worked on open source products
- Hands on experience in implementing and in-depth knowledge of various design patterns
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills. Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations
- Capable of providing the design and Architecture for the typical business problems
- Exposure and awareness of complete PDLC/SDLC.
- Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too
Having experience on the following will be an added advantage :
- Indexing solutions using solr/ lucene or any custom solution
- Understanding/ experience in writing M/R (Map Reduce) jobs.
- Understanding/ experience in any of the NoSQL/ Graph databases (Cassandra/ MongoDB/ HBase/CouchDB/ Neo4J etc)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Learning and implementing solutions involving the various bigdata tools like hadoop/ NoSQL etc.
- Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.
- Anticipate on technological evolutions.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.
- Ensure the technical directions and choices.
- Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GB- s/ PB- s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products.
- Driving various Architecture and design calls with Big Data customers.
- Working with other team members and providing guidance on implementation details.
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to Big Data
- Fulfil organization responsibilities - Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions and trainings.