Talent Head at Impactall Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:61 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Impactall Solutions - Android Developer - Java/Xamarin (2-7 yrs)
1. Build and maintain state of the art web /mobile applications using a variety of languages and tools.
2. Build backend applications in the cloud.
3. Build, test, document and deploy the applications at scale.
4. Work closely with and incorporate feedback from the product designers and other key stakeholders in the company.
5. Develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
6. Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
Candidate Profile :
1. Minimum 2-7 years of hands-on experience in Android development.
2. Strong in Java programming and OOPS fundamentals.
3. Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm.
4. Experience working with Android Studio.
5. Expert in Android User Interface Development and understanding of best practices for the same.
6. Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
7. Experience using SQLite in Android.
8. Must have knowledge & experience of Xamarin.
9. Experience in end-to-end project handling & committed to timely delivery.
10. Good understanding of SDLC Software Development Life Cycle in software development.
11. Should be dedicated, hardworking and detail-oriented with exposure to Agile development methodologies using Scrum/ XP.
12. Good R&D skills and able to solve complex problems with good techniques and methodologies.
13. Should have some experience in Android NDK (Native Development Kit).
14. Should have worked in a team environment using a code repository like Git and bug tracker.
15. Candidate must have experience in Google APIs like map & analytics, Facebook SDK, FCM.
16. Preferable if candidate has personally architected and implemented applications available in the Android marketplace.
17. Candidate will be responsible for independent development, client interaction, leading and supervising of the team to complete the project(s).
18. Good communication skills is a must.