Sr. Manager - Human Resource at ImpactGuru
Views:133 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Impact Guru - Product Manager/Assistant Manager - MySQL/RDBMS (1-4 yrs)
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
- Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users needs.
- Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our products
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
- MBA is a plus
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
- Proficiency in MS Excel