HR at Impact Analytics
Views:5246 Applications:1160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Impact Analytics - Senior Data Scientist - R/SQL/Python (1-4 yrs)
About The Company: http://www.impactanalytics.co/
Job Description :
- Senior Data Scientist will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
- Primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Understand and translate statistics and analytics to address client business problems.
- Ability to communicate well with fair business understanding.
- Client presentable - On-site travel.
- Structure business problems and design solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams.
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights.
- Hands on experience in relevant tools like SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Perl, PHP, Python, Tableau, VBA, Alteryx etc.
Behavioral Traits: Strong Analytical, Problem solving and communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications: - At least 1.5 to 2 years- hands on experience across R, SQL, Python.
Compensation Details: Best in Industry.