Admin Manager at IMNZU Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1527 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Imnzu Technologies - Associate Business Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
Associate business analyst 1 - 2 yrs. Experience
Role & Responsibilities :
- Business Analyst with good experience in handling teams and projects in web and mobile development.
- Leading Multiple Project Teams
- Client requirement gathering &Business requirement documentation
- Responsible for Project Delivery
- Quality Analyst with ability to drive the testing team
- Work independently on projects and other assignments
- Create reporting presentations to be reviewed by Sr. Management
- Strong QA acumen
- Independently handle client queries and manage client interface when required
- Work with multiple onsite teams for requirement gathering
- Should coordinate with our offshore sales team.
- Ability to generate leads for the online products and services.
- Follow up and monitor orders and appointments through email and phone.
- Create weekly and monthly reports of enquiries, registrations and sales.
- Track progress toward goals and document sales performance.
- Managing the day-to-day business and marketing related operations.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and dm
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Self-oriented and good analytical skills.
- Maintain trackers of the periodic meetings across key stakeholders in the organization.
- Contributes to/supervisors in the development of the Functional Specifications from a technical design perspective
- Develop or supervise design/solution development for reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms of all complexities
- Perform Prototyping in support of requirements definition or technical design questions
- Resolve defects/issues during test cycles and post project go-live support
- Strong interpretation Skills
- Proficient in using mockup tolls
- Creating detailed requirement designed document
- B.tech, BCA, MBA, MCA
- Compulsory Percentage 65 % and above
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Commitment to excellence and high quality standards.
Working location : Hyderabad