TAG Associate at IMI Mobile
Views:324 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IMImobile - Product Manager - Business Intelligence (3-5 yrs)
Job Description - Product Analyst
About IMImobile :
IMImobile is a leading provider of software and services that enable organizations to use mobile technologies to improve customer engagement. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices in Hyderabad, Atlanta, Johannesburg and Dubai with more than 750 employees worldwide.
At Textlocal, the Product Management team helps formulate the product roadmap, prioritize features, identify and report bugs, analyze data and identify business insights. The team also works closely with sales, support and marketing teams to help define and streamline operational flows and provide useful reporting data for the respective teams. As a product analyst, you have a strong bias for action, ability to expertly address both technical and business problems, and a passion to work with data. You will also be responsible to fetch and analyze product usage data, sales funnel metrics (conversion, churn, retention), and help business teams with performance tracking and actionable insights.
Textlocal, an SMS-based SaaS offering from IMImobile's product suite, was launched in India in August 2015. In a short span of 2+ years, the product has quickly extended its market leadership in the UK to India. You will be joining a young startup-like team that has quickly acquired tens of thousands of business customers and manages millions of SMS pushes in a day. It is the perfect time for you to join our team, expand the product into a multichannel customer engagement platform with channels such as Whatsapp and email, scale up to take on significant responsibilities and make a direct contribution to the business growth.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analysis and reporting
- Benchmark Textlocal against competing offerings, identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Act as a bridge between technical and business teams. Propose elegant solutions or come up with new feature specifications to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in triaging bugs with an in-depth knowledge of product and pattern analysis
- Gather and manage data, and transform it into insights, analysis and reporting for sales, support and marketing teams
- Help optimize operational processes in business functions
- Review existing product features and proactively identify improvement/optimization opportunities to improve user experience
- Passionate about building best-in-class SaaS products
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Atleast 2 years of experience with SQL, Excel and other visualization tools
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and prioritizing them based on the impact of business decisions
- (Preferred) VBA skills to generate excel macros and process large datasets
- (Preferred) Experience with scripting languages and business intelligence tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 3-5 years of related work experience in an analytical role such as Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or a related degree
Job Location: Hyderabad.