Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- The incumbent should have an in-depth working knowledge in software development area with a minimum of 2-4 years experience. The incumbent should have a relevant qualification.
The primary responsibilities will include :
- Developing software as per requirements from clients/Pre-sales teams
- Deployment of software on client site
- Support and maintenance of software
- Assuming additional duties as requested or assigned
Desirable Skills :
- Self-motivated with willingness to complete a variety of projects with limited supervision in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills, professional demeanour and behaviour.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
Technical knowledge(Mandatory) :
- Expertise in RDBMS/SQL/(Any one of SQL Server/Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
- Good knowledge of technical architecture
- Must have worked on .NET or J2E framework
Good to have skills :
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- NLP & Python
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be B.E./B.Tech in Computer science