iMarkserv - Java Tech Lead - J2EE/Spring/Hibernate (6-10 yrs)
Job Description- Tech Lead (Code: NTGTL101/201)
Location: - Malad, Mumbai and Baner, Pune
Seeking an experience Java / J2EE senior developer / technical lead to join a highly skilled team of senior developers within NLP Automation & Machine Learning Technology Group and help us continue to build our Cognitive Automation product. The role is not just about software development, it is also about the design and architecture of our proprietary product and its implementation across the finest financial firms globally.
This is a senior position reporting to the Vice President of the company. As the lead engineer you will be directly responsible for the design and architecture of all software development.
The codebase is less than 36 months old, there's lots of new development and improvements to be made. Working across the full development life cycle from stakeholder liaison through to delivery you will make the technical decisions, set the standards and drive quality.
Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at one of the leading - domain-tech- firms.
We embrace diversity, ideas and intellect and above all to be fair, honest, open and transparent. We embrace tough technical and intellectual challenges, we solve the hard problems and bring incredible value to our customers, employees and shareholders.
- Lead software engineering projects and create the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions
- Develop overall technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognised subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions
- Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective decision-making process
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand user requirements
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverable s in all phases of the development life cycle
- Build a future ready product and team
- Become redundant!
If your background resonates with the below, then do reach out to us!
- 6+ years of development / technical expertise (experience is indicative only)
- Hands-on experience with Advanced Core Java Technologies incl., multi threading, distributed caching, & fault-tolerant logic
- Strong experience with real-time, low-latency, high-throughput, distributed and scalable systems
- Understanding and experience using continuous build tools like Maven / Jenkins / GIT
- Experience with web technologies like Servlets, Spring and Struts
- Experience using latest frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Rest
- Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS - Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Experience with any of the ORM frameworks - Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
- Experience with Web Services development - SOAP, REST
- Exposure to JMS - IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
- Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
- Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
- Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools - ant, gradle, maven
- Understanding coding practices, code quality and code coverage
- Experience with Agile practices