Senior Recruiter at VLSI Product Based Company
Views:290 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Imagination Technologies - Software Design Engineer - Vision & Artificial Intelligence (1-5 yrs)
Please find below JD, if you are interested kindly revert back with your updated profile ASAP.
About the Company :
- At Imagination, we create and license market-leading processor solutions for graphics, vision & AI processing, and multi-standard communications. They are PowerVR graphics, PowerVR vision & AI and Ensigma connectivity.
- Imagination is chosen as a partner by many leading innovators in electronics. We achieved that position because we are passionate about innovation and have the drive to deliver technologies that solve key problems in new, more efficient ways. Our technologies offer strong differentiation compared to competing solutions.
- Our technologies are instrumental in key segments such as mobile; consumer; automotive; IoT; AR/VR; security; AI; and other markets. We offer features that enable success: whether the latest APIs for graphics and compute; support for a wide range of neural networks; or special features of our architectures such as our low-power and low-bandwidth TBDR graphics processing, or our secure and safe hardware virtualization.
- Our business model means we only succeed if our customers succeed. We receive a royalty payment when companies create products in volume using our technologies. If our customers do not ship in volume, we don't make a profit.
- This means we are motivated to work in partnership with our customers and to deliver the support and services they need to reach their target market, on time and in volume.
- We have over 25 years of experience in designing and licensing market-leading processor solutions for graphics, vision & AI processing, and multi-standard communications. They are PowerVR graphics, PowerVR Vision & AI and Ensigma communications.
- We are chosen as a partner by many leading innovators in electronics. We achieved that position because we are passionate about innovation and have the drive to deliver technologies that solve key problems in new, more efficient ways. Our technologies offer strong differentiation compared to competing solutions
Job Description : Software Design Engineer - Vision and AI
- As part of the Vision and AI software team, you will develop software components for our Neural Network Accelerators. You will become a core contributor to the development of software components. Some of these software components are already out in the field, and some at the early stages of design and development.
- We are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic, highly performing contributor, with a passion for the technology. It will be important to keep up to date with the latest technologies both professionally and through personal projects, and use this to improve the product.
What you will be doing :
- Create software which is part of an ecosystem for new and/or existing hardware
- New feature addition, enhancements, optimizations to existing software components e.g Mapping, debugging tools.
- Gain ownership some of the important software components
- Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
Abilities make possibilities :
- Highly committed to customers, stakeholders and colleagues
- An excellent team player with good communication skills
- Proactive, curious with a problem-solving attitude
- Maintain high-quality standards for all deliverables
You must have :
- Strong C++ programming skills and a basic understanding of object-orientated programming
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and embedded systems
- Passion for technology, keeping up to date with the latest developments and personal projects
- An analytic approach to strive for the best solution
You might also have :
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Convolutional Neural Networks, Machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of Tensorflow, Caffe, OpenCL
- Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle
- A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering.