COO at Imagination Systems
Views:2046 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Imagination Systems - IT Business Systems Analyst (0-1 yrs)
Please note before applying
- This job is for Business Systems Analyst who is responsible for configuration and customization of ERP system. Candidates who are interested in Data Sciences please do not apply
- This position is for freshers (or those with less than 1 years of work experience). Experienced candidates please do not apply.
Job Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Defines and documents business functions and processes.
2. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
3. Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, design, configuration, testing and maintenance functions of automation systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
4. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
5. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures and use cases for use in training.
6. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new system requirements and/or operational changes.
7. Reads and interprets functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
8. Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement tasks
9. Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the Institute or its specific departments / functions.
10. Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents institutes- business rules, functions and requirements.
11. Coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
12. Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching users and technical staff.
13. Helps in developing training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.