Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:14960 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Image Analysis Scientist - Image Processing/Pattern Recognition - Biometric Applications (8-12 yrs)
Image Analysis Scientist - Image Processing, Pattern Recognition for 2D/3D Biometric Applications
- Graduate degree (preferably Ph.d) in engineering in field related to signal/image processing
- 8~12 years of experience in algorithm design/development and commercial product experience in at least three of the following fields (2D/3D face recognition, IRIS, Finger print, Behavioral biometrics)
- Should have gone through at least one product cycle in the field of biometrics
- Demonstrates a methodical approach and ability to thrive in an environment of innovation in biometric application
- Proven expertise in biometrics demonstrated through relevant publications.
- Sensor/AFE knowledge plus
- Experience in design/developing image analysis algorithms.
- Knowledge of C/C++ highly desirable
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864