Talent Acquisition Associate at iimjobs.com/hirist.com
Views:345 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
iimjobs.com/hirist.com - UX Designer - Web & Mobile Platform (6-8 yrs)
About Us :
iimjobs.com is an exclusive job board for mid to senior management professionals in India.
Now reaching over 500,000 job seekers and featuring some of the best jobs in Banking & Finance, Consulting, Research & Analytics, Sales & Marketing, HR, IT and Operations; iimjobs.com is the largest niche job board catering exclusively to the premium segment of the market.
We are a small team with no hierarchy and an open culture.
We promise to offer a lot of challenges (read opportunities), exposure and an exciting work atmosphere.
Job Description :
We are looking for UX designer to support the development of user experience from conception to delivery.
- The ideal candidate would be a creative person with outstanding interaction and visual design skills who can deliver mockups and prototypes based on a clear understanding of user environments, scenarios, workflows, and tasks. Should have experience or understanding of personal development and usability testing. Be a team player, appreciate positive and negative feedback and be flexible to modify mockups.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Discover and design new user experiences that drive the next generation of mobile and web application.
- Create graphics and designs for the user interface for web and mobile applications
- Creates UX/IA documentation such as site outlines, process flows, sketches, scenarios, personas, wireframes, and navigation models for web and mobile applications to define functionality and user behavior.
- Brainstorm and collaborates with product owners, end users & other stakeholders to ensure the delivery of excellent user experiences.
- Research and evaluate emerging trends in interaction and interface design and incorporate them in the product vision.
- Generate mockups and style guides for product development
- Understand business need and drive the designs.
- Excellent understanding of typography, color theory, and layouts.
- Interact with product managers and understand product priorities and needs.
- Identify the best and minimum viable features sets to be designed to give optimum user experience.
- Work closely with product and tech team to understand timeline and delivery challenges and be flexible to help and execute the plan.
- Work closely with product/research team and users to validate the need and usability of your features you have designed.
- Collaborate with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is same as designed.
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Desired Experience & Skills :
- 6+ years of specialist experience in building user-experience on the mobile & web platform.
- Bachelors with UX Designer experience in Web Technologies End-to-end design experience from ideation to full production and prototyping skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, influence and persuasion skills.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of successfully shipping products to market.
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills. Highly collaborative.
- As a team player willing to learn from others and also share your knowledge and expertise.