Talent Acquisition Associate at iimjobs.com
Views:1193 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
iimjobs.com/hirist.com - Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Testing (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
iimjobs.com is an exclusive job board for mid to senior management professionals in India.
Now reaching over 500,000 job seekers and featuring some of the best jobs in Banking & Finance, Consulting, Research & Analytics, Sales & Marketing, HR, IT and Operations; iimjobs.com is the largest niche job board catering exclusively to the premium segment of the market.
We are a small team with no hierarchy and an open culture.
We promise to offer a lot of challenges (read opportunities), exposure and an exciting work atmosphere.
Job Description :
As an Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have ownership of creating and executing test plans and developing test strategy for critical system components and be responsible for analyzing test coverage, creating test cases and coordinating review and feedback from the cross-functional team.
- Build Tools, Infrastructure, and Automation for broader quality challenges by keeping long term goals in mind.
- Participate in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Work closely with development teams to ensure exceptional test coverage
- Estimate and perform risk analysis on large features during sprint planning meetings
- Report project status defects report and verification, and issue escalation in a timely manner.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Passion for testing with a break it mentality
- Experience with Enterprise grade SaaS products
- Experience of building an end-to-end solution from the Quality standpoint
- Experience in working with Unix/Windows operating systems
- Familiar with QA processes
- Familiar with test tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Dockers, ECS, Selenium, AWS services etc
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies, complex problems, and breaking things.
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Experience with testing large scale systems.
- Experience in 24x7 commercial service is highly desirable.
- You should be happy working with Unix (Linux, OS X).
- Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development) is a plus.