HR at iimjobs.com/hirist.com
Views:2133 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
iimjobs.com - Full Stack Developer (0-2 yrs)
You've probably heard about us. We run two specialized recruiting platforms - iimjobs.com for management professionals and hirist.com for software engineering roles. Now reaching over a million professionals and working with most of the companies, we are the most exciting recruitment startup in the country.
We believe recruiting is one of the hardest, most complex problems of our generation. We aspire to build India's largest online recruitment company.
We've been tripling every year and plan to keep growing at that rate. We believe we are just getting started!
Join the force to shake up the online recruitment space in India.
Our Current Stack : NodeJS, Python, PHP, AWS(both infrastructure and services), Google Cloud Platform (both infrastructure and services), Java, Elastic/Solr, AI, NLP, Machine Learning, Flask, Express.js
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Write clean, scalable, documented code
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience in the at least one of the following programming languages: nodejs, python, java, php, Go.
- Knowledge of Relational and Non relational Databases and cache.(We use MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis and Memcached)
- Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/ consuming APIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and Outstanding work-ethic.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should have good knowledge about client-server architecture
- Experience in designing scalable, fault-tolerant systems and databases.
- Knowledge of source control or versioning systems (Git)
- Continuously research new technologies, frameworks, and libraries
- Help build a professional software development infrastructure with Bug tracking, version control, branching strategies, continuous integration.
Good to have :
- Familiarity with each layer of software development, mastery in a few and a genuine interest in all software technology.
- Thinking not constrained by technology stacks. Openness to learn and move to new technology stacks with relative ease. Good knowledge of scalable architecture.
- Experience in managing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve the quality and availability of products & services.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments