IIFL - DevOps & Backend Engineer/Software Development Engineer I/II - Data Structure & Algorithm (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Experience : Backend + Devops (SDE-2/3)
Years of Experience : 4-7 Years
- We are looking for a Senior Backend / DevOps Engineer to work in Fintech Segment who should have a sound understanding of working of a DevOps / Platform Engineering team.
- The work will be a combination of DevOps engineering, Platform engineering and Backend Development.
- You will be working in a microservices-based architecture and taking care of and evolving the entire tech stack being used across the systems.
- You will be guiding the backend team with your experience in designing intuitive and robust system.
Must Have :
- Sound understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Should have a complete understanding and experience in implementation of CI / CD pipelines.
- Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible
- Deep understanding of AWS Stack
- Understanding of docker/ vagrant, docker-compose/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Application Monitoring (ELK, Beats, Uptime)
- Good command over Linux shell
- Experience with API Design, SDLC & writing Production level backend codes.
God to Have :
- Experience with Backend Development.
- Sound Understanding of DB Architecture design and good control over SQL queries
- Good command over any of the popular languages used for backend development (Python, Java, Go).
- Preferably Python with some understanding of any web framework.
- Experience with maintaining AWS Lambda based service Cloudformation, Terraform