IFTAS - Senior Manager - Network Operations (12-14 yrs)
"Indian Financial Technology and Allied Services (IFTAS), is promoted by IDRBT (Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology).
IDRBT is an autonomous centre for development and research in Banking Technology, established by the Reserve Bank of India.
Services being rendered by IFTAS include
(a) INFINET, the country-wide secure information technology network.0
(b) SFMS, India's backbone inter-bank Financial Messaging Platform used for RTGS, NEFT, etc.
(c) IBCC, the most trusted cloud platform for banks in India.
The mandate of IFTAS is to provide essential IT-related services, presently being offered by the IDRBT, to the Reserve Bank of India, banks and financial institutions, effectively and efficiently. As these services constitute the backbone of the payment systems operations in India, IFTAS is geared up to provide uninterrupted 24 x 7 high-quality IT-related services to the Indian Banking and Financial Sector.
IFTAS has been incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 as a non-profit company, reflecting the intention and mandate of the organization as an enabler and facilitator of automation. NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), which was formed out of IDRBT under a similar initiative in 2009, has gone on to revolutionize the Payments space in India, with successful implementation of RuPay, IMPS, NACH and other services.
With INFINET and SFMS in steady state operations, IFTAS is focused on expanding its Cloud Services to include the entire gamut of Banking applications, targeted at players in the entire banking sector. IFTAS is looking for self-motivated, service-oriented, technology-savvy personnel who will help scale its operations and take it to a whole new level in innovation, service and size."
I Role Summary Mandatory :
(a) Title : Senior Manager
(b) Business/Function : Networking
(c) Band / Designation : Network Manager
(d) Location : Hyderabad
(e) Reports to : Vertical Head - Network Services
(f) Team : 10-15 members
(g) Summary :
(h) Position Code :
II Additional Information Mandatory :
(a) Responsibilities :
1) Responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and support of large enterprise WAN networks.
2) Manage day to day operations of the NOC which includes customer management, escalation management, reporting, team management and technical problem resolution.
3) Vendor Management - Manage a list of ISPs for achieving performance objectives.
4) Collaborate with a mix of engineering teams to achieve a common goal.
5) Work on projects as assigned, must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
6) Provide Tier 4 support for production networks.
7) Serve as management-escalation to a team of engineers that provide last-level support for network infrastructure and services.
8) Identify gaps in existing network solutions and make suggestions on corrective action.
III Requirements Mandatory :
(a) Education :
1) BE/B. Tech - Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
2) Technical or Management PG - Preferred
(b) Experience :
1) 12 - 14 years of experience working on large complex enterprise networks.
2) Must have knowledge and experience in Routing protocols like MPLS (traffic engineering, L2/L3 VPN), MBGP/BGP-4, ISIS, OSPF/OSPFv3, RSVP, LDP, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP-1/2, MSDP, PIM-DM/SM, CGMP, IGMP, WCCP, etc.
3) Extensive knowledge and experience in Cisco and other OEM technologies.
4) Experience in dealing with banks / financial institutions /NBFCs.
5) Atleast 5 years experience in Heading a NOC of L1/L2/L3 engineers.
6) Extensive experience leading and managing complex internetworking solutions from design to implementation.
7) Expert experience in Cisco networks at a national scale a must.
8) Experience in Security devices will be an added advantage.
(c) Knowledge :
1) Expert knowledge in networking, data communications, information security and systems engineering.
2) In-depth understanding and experience with Cisco networking components and architecture.
3) Experience in Customer management and NOC team management Essential.
4) Proven Windows knowledge.
(d) Technical Skills :
1) Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification or equivalent highly desired. Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)/ Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
2) Handled operations at Network operating centre (NOC)
3) Worked with ISP / Telecom operators for service management & service delivery
4) Understands routing, switching, firewall management