HR Manager at IDSi Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1000 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
IDSi Technologies - Business Analyst (5-13 yrs)
The Business Analyst for IDSi, must act as a liaison between business people who have a business problem and technology people at IDSi Technologies, who know how to create automated solutions. They must act as a business problem solver.
B. General Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Understand about the business when a lead passed by the marketing team.
2. Analyze the competition.
3. Prepare a document about the competitors, their market share.
4. Study the strength and weakness of the competitor's products.
5. Analyze the market.
6. Define the scope of the project.
7. Gather the requirements from Existing and prospective clients.
8. Analyze the requirements for its Completeness, Uniqueness, impact, feasibility considering - Time to Market- and client expectations
9. Conduct a brainstorming session and finalize the requirements with Design and development resources.
10. Identify the USP for the product.
11. Document all business, technical, product and process requirements.
12. Define the user acceptance criteria for completion of the solution.
13. Act as the liaison between the customer (if any) and the Design Team.
14. Help the Project Manager in deriving the work breakdown structure in the analysis phase.
15. Verify the solution developed to conform the product requirements are met.
C. Minimum Requirements :
1. At least 5 year experience
2. Must have worked in at least one project in any ULBs anywhere in India.
3. Must have sound understanding of municipal functionalities
4. Ability to communicate in Kannada.
Education : MCA/BTech/MSc/BSc.
Salary : Commensurate with the Industry standards