Talent Acquisition Executive at Idexcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:110 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
IDExcel Technologies - Splunk Administrator/Developer - AWS/Data Modeling (2-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- The candidate will work with the leads to deliver dashboards, reports, alerts and fixing any issues in the dashboards.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing user access/permissions to Splunk.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to gather requirements and troubleshoot issues.
- Automate common tasks and reports in Splunk.
Must-have Technical Skills :
- Experience with Managing and administering a distributed Splunk environment
- Hands-on Experience in Splunk administration and troubleshooting components of Splunk & AWS
- Scripting and development skills (BASH, Perl, Python or Java) with strong knowledge of regular expressions
- Splunk Enterprise configuration of forwarders, indexer and search head
- Experience with Splunk architecture and implementation (indexer, forwarder, and search head).
- Installing forwarders and troubleshooting forwarders on both Linux and Windows platforms.
- Be a specialist in Splunk Processing Language (SPL) able to design and customize complex search queries.
- Able to optimize queries, use data models and summary indexes in an appropriate way to ensure searches run in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in data on-boarding from Servers, Databases, Network appliances and AWS platform.
- Experience in creating dashboards, reports using XML, creating alerts and notifications. Report generation and customization. Knowledge of app creation, user and role access permissions.
- Good programming experience in popular scripting languages that are used for Splunk dash-boarding.