Icertis - Associate Functional Consultant - System Configuration & Support (0-3 yrs)
We have an excellent opportunity waiting for you at Icertis!
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
- Candidate must possess the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective actions in achieving stated objectives.
- Candidate must have a flair for innovative and analytical thinking with ability to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to solve operational and technical problems.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
- Candidate must have 60% or above all throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BE/B.Tech/BCS/BCA/BSc (Computer, Math, Electronics). They must possess Engineering/MCA degree from a reputed institute. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Graduate (BE/B.Tech/BCS/BCA/BSc (Computer, Math, Electronics) fresher's can apply.
- Learn the Icertis product and develop deep expertise in system configuration and problem solving.
- Support in the development of automation capability to accelerate and optimize system configuration.
- Own configuration and deployment responsibilities for assigned projects, delivering to high quality, defect free configurations.
- Develop strong skills within data mapping, data transformation, reports creation and reports modification.
- Bring in fresh perspective and thinking into streamlining/optimizing processes, methodologies, tools and templates currently used within Professional Services.
- Identify and analyse pockets of inefficiency that exist today and come up with implementable ideas that can overcome some of these inefficiencies thereby boosting overall productivity.
- Independently handle internal initiatives towards pre-defined goals and deliver expected outcomes within set timelines.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with other PS team members.
- Actively participate and contribute in requirement gathering, functional design, work closely with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Support during the implementation life cycle.