Recruitment Professional at IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:991 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
IBM - Automation DevOps Engineer - Java/OOPS/JDBC - Internship (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- IBM's Tech Re-Entry program develops talented technical professionals who are looking to restart their careers after an absence from the workforce of two years or more. This paid 12-week internship enables participants to work on projects that match their expertise, interests, and abilities and could lead to full-time employment.
- In the same way, an internship offers a guided period of exploration, the IBM Tech Re-entry internship program provides participants with an opportunity to update their skills in a work environment that may have significantly changed since their last experience.
- Interns will have access to the latest tools and technologies available and work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and business professionals to hone their expertise and focus on the next generation of software. The program will also provide the opportunity to experience the breadth of IBM resources while developing new relationships.
About IBM :
- IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
- Business Unit Introduction : IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who You are : Java developer, you'll play an important role in developing codes, DevOps Development Practice You will work alongside talented design professionals to build on your skill set.
What you'll do :
- Proficient in Core Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in JDBC/API
- Experience with WebServices RESTful/SOAP
- Experience with RDBMS like DB2, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Application Servers (e.g WAS/Liberty)
- Good working knowledge on data structures using XML, XSLT, JSON
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as GIT/SVN.
How we'll help you grow :
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experts in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
State / Province : MULTIPLE
City/Township/Village : MULTIPLE CITIES
IBM Business Group : GTS
Primary job category : Other
Secondary Job Category : Unassigned
Role (Job Role) : Student/Intern
Employment Type : Full-Time
Contract type : Internship
New Collar Role : No
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- 3+ years of experience in IT Information Security - Automation DevOps
- Demonstrable experience on IBM ITCS104/ ITSS security policies or equivalent Corporate Information Security policies followed by various organizations
- Expertise in build and implement security hardening parameters for newly developed software, OS/ Middleware/ Database and perform periodic scanning
- Proven knowledge in Security Governance, Planning and Advisory for new offering
- Proficient in sample audit review. Coordinate with customers & IBM audit team for any type of internal /customer audits.
- Validated knowledge to manage the risk / issues and vulnerabilities and work with partners for remediation and basic skill on GRC tool
- Demonstrable experience in consultation on industry regulatory standard such as HIPAA, FFIEC, PCIDSS, etc and GDPR
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience :
- Proven knowledge on service management (ITIL) practice to implement robust IPC processes and server deployment /decommissioning along with Knowledge on Business Continuity / Disaster recovery process for application
- Manage Security Metrics and Governance meeting for Projects & Business Unit level
- Capable to work as single point of contact for all Security & Compliance related consultation
- Experience in PaaS /SaaS cloud offering, awareness of DevSecOps and Agile methodologies
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Eligibility Requirements :
- Proven communication skills.
- Open to shifts.
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education : Master's Degree
Early Professional Track : Track unaligned
Position Type : Intern
Travel Required : No Travel
Company : (0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? : No
EO Statement :
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.