Talent Acquisition Manager at i2k2
Views:218 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
i2k2 Networks - Solution Manager - Windows (8-12 yrs)
Job description :
- If your aspirations are as lofty as the clouds, and you always think about innovating and evolving the web hosting platform, we might have something just for you!
- Are you convinced that if given the right resources, you can bring about a sea change in web hosting? If yes, then we would love to have you on-board with us.
Here's an insider's look in the role and responsibilities :
- We have an exciting opportunity to join the Web Hosting team to advance the web & database infrastructure operation toward the scalable and cloud ready vision through automation. The team member is responsible for leading the team who manages the web & database infrastructure on the Microsoft technology stack and providing application infrastructure support.
- An advanced level of understanding of Microsoft Windows & MSSQL Server is desirable (Active Directory, Windows patching, Registry, File system, ACL, GPO, Database installation, configuration, backup & restore tasks, SQL Mirroring & Log Shipping). This position involves expertise in understating, troubleshooting and providing solution for end to end platform administration.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Lead the team responsible for day-to-day operations/escalation point for Active Directory, DNS, and Office 365 mail configuration, sending & receiving issue, Plesk & Website Panel, and MSSQL Database Servers.
- Lead the technical sales engagements, including proof of concepts delivery, Workload assessment, solution, deployment and troubleshooting
- Capability to understand the customer workloads, architect solutions for i2k2 infrastructure & create roadmap with detailed commercials
- Capability to suggest migration path of customer workloads & coordinate with deliveries for seamless migration
- Coordinate/Plan & Execution activities related to platform maintenance, Disaster Recovery.
- L3+ escalation for Platform Issue resolution, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, configuration & tuning of production and lower-level environments.
- Perform Capacity, Stability monitoring, Assist with Platform metrics collection and reporting.
- Contribute to definition, review, documentation & communication of standards and Best Practices.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies VMware & Hyper V & Xen.
- Troubleshooting AD, DNS, DFS, GPO issues/errors and proactively taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Knowledge on Backup technology.
- Monitoring system performance and capacity of Windows and VMware environment.
- Supports the design, analysis, development and implementation of IIS Projects.
- Provides infrastructure support for IIS from development through production for multiple versions
Desired Skills :
- 8+ years Web Infrastructure & systems support analysis experience. Hands on Experience with the IIS (latest version) Software Installation and Configuration
- Proficient in SSL configuration and troubleshooting of SSL issues on IIS.
- .Net application support & Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Advance knowledge of Debugging tools like WinDBG, Debug Diag etc.
- Working knowledge of MSSQL & MySQL Servers.
- Proven troubleshooting & issues resolution skills
- Ability to analyse & communicate root cause and resolution steps
- Familiarity with IIS Best Practices
- Working knowledge of the IIS software security model and adaptability
- Passion in learning new technology and creatively solving challenging problems
- Knowledge of IIS Application Request Routing Installation/Configuration is must
- Previous Datacentre Migration Experience desirable
- Team player, Strong verbal & written communication skills, ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate initiative in helping team, developing new solutions, and improving services
- Knowledge of methods of integration between on-premises and cloud solutions to meet customer requirements
- Ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly and effectively
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Why work with US :
- Evaluate new technologies to shape the Next Generation Application Delivery and Hosting Platform.
- Play a role in shaping the system architecture and ensure the stability and scalability of our internal systems
- Drive continuous improvement to supported applications, in areas such as monitoring, operational task automation, continuous integration, deployments and performance tuning
- Investigate and resolve complex and multi-faceted issues, spanning the entire technology stack, which require working across teams and technology boundaries
- Proactively improve key metrics, such as up-time, application performance, time to issue resolution, time spent resolving incidents and other key operational SLAs
- Experience of working with Azure, Amazon AWS, or other leading Cloud provider
- Understanding of Networking protocols and topography, Strong understanding of firewalls, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP
- Experience with traffic load balancers such as HA Proxy & IIS ARR
- Prior support experience on .Net Platform with ability to look into code for memory leak, performance tuning etc
- Experience in migrating applications between different versions of IIS
- Experience in deploying, securing and monitoring of IIS applications
- In depth experience with IIS installation, configuration, support, troubleshooting and administration IIS versions
- Works on installing, configuring and administering new and existing IIS in support of the project work
Venue : A-61, B/4, Spring Meadows Business Park First Floor, Sector 63, Noida
Landmark : Main road lane opp. Fortis Hospital, near to CMC Limited and water tank.
Company Profile :
- i2k2 Networks is a trusted name in the IT cloud hosting services industry. We help enterprises with cloud migration, cost optimization, support and fully managed services which helps them to move faster and scale with lower IT costs. i2k2 Networks offers a complete range of cutting-edge solution that drives the Internet-powered business modules. We excel in:
- Managed IT Services
- Dedicated Web Servers Hosting
- Cloud Solutions
- Email Solutions
- Enterprise Services
- Round the clock Technical Support
We promise to deliver an extensive experience and high-quality economical business solutions to our esteemed clients.