HR at Hyperbeans Infotech
Views:1090 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Hyperbeans Infotech - IT Business Analyst - Project Coordination/Client Communication (1-3 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understanding Software Development Life cycle for each client requirement.
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs or spec docs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models.
- Responsible for document repositories, maintenance and updates of project documentation library.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results for accuracy and efficiency.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Experience : 1-2 years ( preferably from Project/ IT Service based company)
Qualification : UG : B.Sc / BCA / B.E / B.Tech ( Specialization in IT or CS is preferred)
PG : MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization (not mandatory)
Desired Skills :
- Expertise in preparing functional design & analytical documents.
- Good at understanding requirements, gathering requirements.
- Good at time estimation and cost estimation.
- Strong analytical & product management skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.