Hybrid UI/UX Designer - Storyboard/Interaction Design (5-9 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- 5+ years of experience as a hybrid UI/UX designer across all digital platforms
- Understand business requirements and converting them into intuitive UX designs.
- Conducting user Research & Testing.
- A clear understanding of corporate UX standards and designing compatible solutions.
- Experience with video editing would be a plus.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and navigation maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement design solutions for the product features with best practices of UI/UX.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Passion to simplify products through design.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Hands-on experience of designing and launching complex mobile and web applications.
- Strong interaction design and visual design fundamentals along with a deep understanding of the user-centric design process from incorporating user-research in designing workflows to prototyping and creating visually refined mockups.
- Well-rounded designer with an understanding of technology and design trends and an analytical mindset.
- Deep knowledge of UX principles and strategies specific to analytics and visualization solutions, including dashboarding, user behaviours, personalization, data visualization
- Expertise in popular frameworks and tools.
- Keep up to date on design trends and proactively analyze best-in-class & competitor products and websites and provide recommendations periodically.