HR Manager at Hungerbox
Views:274 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hungerbox - Senior Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
HungerBox Started in September 2016, HungerBox is a comprehensive Food-Tech Platform that makes Food discovery and ordering, inside Corporate premises, Multiplexes, Educational Institutes, Events, etc., more convenient and efficient for users while making the entire process transparent, responsive and 100% compliant
The Product already delivers 400,000+Orders each dayand is already the second biggest Food Tech company in India (in terms of orders) with an average ~ 25 Orders per user per month
With the Current Sales Pipeline, HungerBox is looking at 1 Million Orders per dayby the end of 2019
With long term national-level contracts (typically 3+ years) opinion leaders and marquee brands like Accenture, Capgemini, Microsoft, Mercedes, Qualcomm, GE, British Telecom, ABB, Britannia, Genpact, Lowes etc. have already endorsed HungerBoxs value proposition
HungerBox is primed to expand internationally through existing Clients, having already had initial discussions with their International offices
HungerBox is also expanding into other sectors like Movies, Events, Educational Institutes, etc.
HungerBoxs fast paced growth has already scaled the Business to 14 Cities in the Country which covers all major metro cities and other Tier 1/2 cities like Jaipur, Vizag, Nagpur, etc.
HungerBoxs platform touches over 680,000+ users that belong to Indias biggest Corporate employers in the country and has digitized more than 375 Cafeterias across the 14 cities
HungerBox has raised over 8 Million USD from investors like Sabre Capital, Growth Story and Lion Rock ventures.
We have immediate opening as Senior Product Manager.
Job Description -
- Spearhead the implementation/ upgradation of all the
- Products pertaining to the Finance of the
- Organization (Products like Payment automation for over 2,000+ Vendor Partners, etc.).
- Work with Payment Gateway/ Payment Wallet partners to implement all Product level implementations
- Analyse current system and design solutions for a water tight Product for Cash Management (end to end)
- Lead the relationships with the key Payment
- Partners to drive the goals of the Organization
- Conduct competitive research to understand market dynamics and opportunities
- Define, track and iterate on key product goals
- Qualitative and quantitatively validate your proposals, measure and optimize the performance of what you ship
- Spearhead critical Product implementations right from scratch till the launch of the Product and post launch analysis
Skill Sets and Eligibility -
- Experience of 4 to 8 years
- From premier institutes like IITs/ NITs/ IIMs/BITS Pilani/XLRI
- Product Management experience or Management
- Consulting experience
- MBA is mandatory
- Experience as Developer/Software Engineer is necessary.
Skill Sets -
- You employ best practice product management methodologies to identify the right problems to solve and the best ways to solve them
- You drive results and solve problems analytically and creatively, using data and well-formed decision frameworks
- You are relentlessly customer-focused and passionate about solving problems
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator who can motivate and energize those
- Ability to draw insights through Qualitative and Quantitative methods and solve real life Product Problems